BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Who is your complete opposite? What is that person like?


My complete opposite is my twin brother he is the closest person to me literally he is the opposite of me because I'm girl and he's a boy. He is the type of person who likes the exact opposite of the things i like. But i don't care because i still love him he is my brother forever and ever. we like SOME.... of the same things like amusement parks and food but that's only because my grandma gives us different foods from her culture(i bet you want to know the culture don't you well not this time). so anyway we are the opposite of each other im sure he has a lot to say about me anyway even if he's the complete opposite of me he is my brother and i will love him to the end forever and always. He could be annoying sometimes but not always. i love having a twin brother because for me it's a great life that i can't explain it's something i feel deep in side. so thats all i have to say love you brother.

0 comments: