BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 26, 2012

ARGUING

While arguing with a close friend on the phone, she gets angry and hangs up. Assuming she is at fault and makes no attempt to contact you, how long would you wait to get in touch with her?


well i wouldn't call unless it was my fault and if she doesn't call then i guess that we aren't friends anymore. because even now some of my friends hate each other and think that one another are fake or two faced but i think it is all just ridiculous and point less.like i don't get if someone is talking about someone one minute and then being their friend the next minute because it's just stupid and childish like grow up already. that really pisses me off and i won't explain myself to no one. im really tired of it and to tell the truth i can get a new friend because i don't have time to be playing no back and forth game. be friends or don't talk about one another because it's just taking things to the next level and other people need to stay out of it and let them work it out.either your friends or not i'm not choosing no side because no one is the boss of me and if thats a problem then i guess we can't be friends. so if they don't call back to make the friendship work then i'm done with them simple as that.

1 comments:

ch@ly said...

yea i will never call her if is not my fault because if is her fault she is the one that have to say sorry but if is my fault i call her and say sorry but if is her and she dont call me that mean that she dont want to talk to me